Air Photos from the UNBC collection can be checked out for two weeks, with renewal, at the discretion of the Data Services Librarian. Air Photos must not be used for field work.
Air photos provided by inter-library loan from other providers may be subject to additional restrictions, such as being available for use only within the library.
For Air Photos in UNBC's Collection:
1. Confirm photos of interest are in UNBC's Air Photo Collection.
2. Fill out and submit the Air Photo Request Form. You can list the photos in the space provided, or attach a spreadsheet of the requested photos.
3. You will be informed by email when the photos are ready to pick up. Typical turnaround on an air photo request is 5 business days.
For Air Photos not in UNBC's Collection:
1. Confirm photos of interest are not in UNBC's Air Photo Collection
2. Send an email to email@example.com with the photos required as a spreadsheet attachment or in the body of the email.